Cambridge Car Accident Lawyer - Practitioners of Intellectual Property Law would help you commercialize, enforce and protect your intellectual property. We have intellectual property services providing the realistic advice and effective and efficient assistance whether you are seeking to protect a trade secret or brand, to commercialize an invention, or to maintain your competitive advantage.
Our expert lawyers are well versed in all the aspects of intellectual property law. With our assistance, you can maximize your value of your intangible assets and increase your possibilities in creating a competitive business advantage.
Intellectual Property services include all that is needed so as to protect intangible assets, starting with preliminary clearance and infringement searches. Experts would provide opinions about trade-marks, patents, and industrial designs. In order to register intellectual property in Canada and the United States, your application would be prosecuted and prepared by skilled trade-mark and patent paralegals and agents. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the world, enabling you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is knowledgeable in the preparation of patent applications in your particular technical field.
Intellectual Property services assist clients in the commercialization and maintenance of intellectual property assets. The strategic business objectives of clients will always be our top priority, and any guidance would be formulated to be able to meet client goals. Regular intellectual property audits would ensure the proper protection of intellectual property assets. Advice will include proper employment agreements and policies, adequate agreements together with independent contractors, consistent and proper use of trade-marks, and general advice regarding the steps required for the ownership and control of intangible assets, including trade secrets. Services involve the following:
- The preparation of agreements to license, sell or acquire intellectual property in and out;
- The preparation of various other agreements, like end use agreement, joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement, confidentiality agreement and distribution agreement, related to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the sale and purchase of businesses and companies featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The registration and preparation of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our litigators expert in intellectual property law are ready to enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend the rights of our clientele prior to levels of provincial and federal courts about whichever and all aspects of trade secret, trade-mark, patent and copyright law. The interests of clients will be represented with sound methods for resolving disputes effectively and, if required, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf